Senior Finance Manager – Treasury Accounting
- Team leadership position in a large corporate
- Professional development & career development opportunities
- Auckland CBD location - Flexible working promoted
This FMCG giant is a market-leading organisation, viewed as the dominant player in its ever-expanding and evolving industry. With operations spanning the globe, the focus moving forward is on developing innovative ways to accelerate their growth whilst ensuring customers’ needs are continuously met.
Working as part of the group treasury control team, you will be responsible for providing leadership, governance and direction for Fonterra’s global finance activities. You will be directly responsible for overseeing the production of comprehensive reporting on the group’s foreign exchange, debt and commodity financial market transactions, to influence the strategic decision making of senior management.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Leading the production of performance reporting and statutory accounts for the group’s treasury & commodity risk management entities
- Management and delivery of the group’s financial markets transactions
- Managing the production of the budget, business plans and monthly forecasts relating to the group’s net finance costs and foreign exchange movements
- Providing expert advice to key stakeholders on the accounting treatment of financial markets transactions
- Leading group treasury control projects with a focus on constant process improvement
- Managing the performance and development of two senior treasury accountants
To be considered for this position you will have strong technical accounting knowledge with experience in accounting for financial instruments either for a corporate, a bank or through consulting or audit experience. Ideally, you will also have a strong background in driving the production of management or financial reporting within a large, complex corporate or within a big 4 CA firm.
You will also need to be confident in building business relationships both internally and externally and be able to influence with ease.
What’s in it for you
This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of NZ’s largest and most reputable FMCG businesses. They have a proven track record of developing and promoting their top performers across the business to ensure professional development and career progression is always front and centre.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org