International financial services organisation with an enviable culture, which has invested heavily in their technology infrastructure and performing exceptionally well.
This role sits in a high profile, integral team in Finance which provides key budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis to GM level stakeholders:
- Business Partner with Corporate Banking stakeholders up to GM level
- Play a key role in the business unit planning process, producing budgets and forecasts
- Financial analysis and insights which highlights key factors driving business performance
- Production of monthly management reports
- Review and analyse month end results identifying variances
- Utilise business intelligence tools to investigate business performance
What’s in it for you
Opportunity to partner with a key strategic business unit in a well-known NZ business. This company has proven succession planning and clear opportunity to progress.
CA Qualified with experience business partnering and analysing complex data to deliver meaningful insight in a large corporate environment. Ability to use tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview are advantageous.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email email@example.com
- Excellent culture, supportive team and genuine progression opportunities
- Partner with stakeholders up to GM level
- Full flexible working