Senior Group & Tax Accountant
- Immediate start
- Highly visible role, working with the senior leadership team
- Combine your strong Financial and Tax knowledge
Be part of a fun and engaged team, who add value across this international FMCG organisation. Working with an experienced team you will utilise your tax knowledge to become the go to person for queries in the organisation as well as be an integral part of the reporting process. This is an initial 2 month contract.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting requirements
- Complete internal management reporting for all entities
- Prepare annual New Zealand, Australian and international income tax returns for review
- Prepare monthly New Zealand and Australian indirect tax returns for filing with respective tax authorities
- Prepare and file GST and FBT returns for New Zealand and Australia
- Accounting qualification, ideally CA or CPA
- Strong Excel skills
- 3- 5 years experience, ideally with a strong focus on tax
- Self-starter, self motivated and able to work autonomously
- Experience in a fast paced industry, ideally Retail or FMCG
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance Business Partner
This is an exciting time to join one of NZ’s leading financial services businesses who are going through a period of transformation & change.
An exciting permanent opportunity based on the North Shore to join a growing company who have been operating in New Zealand for over 10 years.