Global financial services organisation which has invested heavily in their technology infrastructure and performing exceptionally well.
This role sits in a high profile, integral team in Finance which provides key financial analysis and performance reports to C-suite execs:
- Compose high impact presentations which provide a detailed assessment of the bank’s performance utilising data visualisation tools such as Power BI
- Lead multiple change and transformation projects to improve management reporting
- Financial analysis which highlights key factors driving business performance
- Partner with the FP&A team on monthly forecasts
- Own the performance reporting schedule ensuring key milestones are met and key stakeholders are kept up to date
- Ad-hoc analysis for CFO, CEO and Exec leadership team
What’s in it for you
Opportunity to have direct exposure to Exec leadership and own change management projects
CA Qualified with experience building insightful board presentations that translate to a broad range of stakeholders in and out of Finance. A strong Project Management mindset would suit and ability to use tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview are advantageous.
Ideally, the candidate would either have experience in a large Corporate FP&A or Performance Reporting team. Experience in the Financial Services sector and understanding of banking products is essential with some evidence of change management or challenging the status quo.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exposure to Exec leadership team
- Ownership of change management/process improvement projects
- Genuine flexible working and awesome culture