Kiwi Property Group
Kiwi Property is one of the largest listed property companies on the New Zealand Stock Exchange and a member of the NZX20 Index. With a proud history spanning over 25 years, Kiwi own and manage a $3.3 billion portfolio of real estate, comprising some of New Zealand’s most well-known mixed-use, office and retail properties.
The success of Kiwi Property is driven by a team of more than 170 professionals who are guided by their core values – we’re people people, we lead, we have a passion for excellence, and we do what’s right.
The position of Senior Manager – Value and Strategy, is a leadership position, primarily responsible for property transaction management, delivery of funds management and capital transactions strategic initiatives, financial modelling, and valuations activity. This varied and influential role will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and broader Executive team.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the development of investment strategy and mandate development in conjunction with the Executive Team
- Assist with end-to-end property transaction management from deal origination to settlement
- Strategic insights into the property markets to assist with strategic decision making
- Due diligence information, analysis and insight on potential acquisition, development, or divestment opportunities
- Day to day management, mentoring, and leadership of direct reports
- Research and observation of markets and sectors, and regular updates to the Board / Executive Team
- All property related matters for transaction papers including information memorandums, term sheets, and fund documents
- Set the standard and lead the teams’ preparation and development of feasibility analysis, including financial modelling, calculation of key financial metrics and benchmarking
- Property valuations, including leadership and management of the annual and interim valuation processes
- Reporting requirements, particularly in relation to the annual and interim reporting processes
This opportunity requires an experienced property and investments professional, with a track record of performance in property valuations, research, analysis, and transactions. You will display a highly advanced analytical skill set, covering financial model development, feasibility analysis, valuations, and strategic modelling. As this position interfaces with the Executive team and is relied upon to support strategic decision making, you will be at your best working with and supporting senior business leaders. With responsibility for managing a team, we are seeking an individual who can develop, mentor, and ultimately support direct reports to excel.
Kiwi Property are a leading NZX listed enterprise embarking on a period of growth. This growth brings immediate opportunity to play a key and influential role in assisting the business to continue to be successful, but also medium to long term in growing their portfolio and footprint throughout New Zealand. As a business-critical position with plenty of engagement and interaction with the Executive Team, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact, develop a track record and reputation, and ultimately progress internally.
Kiwi Property truly embraces diversity and encourages expressions of interest from a diverse applicant pool.
For a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Turner, Manager – Financial Services, on 021 193 0369 / email@example.com, or apply on the link below.
- Leadership opportunity
- Property transactions, strategic initiatives, valuations
- NZX listed entity