Senior Payroll Analyst
- High degree of autonomy and opportunity to innovate
- Exciting project with long term career prospects
- Immediate start - $60 - 70/h depending on experience
My client is currently undertaking a large scale Payroll migration & implementation project. This is expected to take at least another 8 months to complete but could go longer.
The role is a varied and fluid position but deliverables will include:
- The effective implementation of NZ Payroll legislation and payroll system
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders
- Advising on strategy, architecture, direction and policies
- Ongoing design and documentation of workflows
- Contribute to coordinating development, testing and implementation of new workflows
- End-to-end User Acceptance Testing & System Integration Testing experience
- Processing and manipulating large amounts of data
You will have experience working on a similar large scale project. You will have extensive knowledge of NZ legislation and the implications this has going into payroll software.
Apply now with a CV in Word format to be considered for the role. For a confidential discussion please call Callum Davis on 09 976 8211.
Finance Business Partner
3 month contract – Partner with non financial stakeholders to develop and maintain cost and pricing models and become IFRS 15 compliant
Accounts Administrator ASAP start
Opportunity for an experienced administrator used to processing high volumes of invoices based in Whitby