Senior Pricing Analyst
- Senior Analyst Position - Strategic Pricing Transformation
- Large Listed Business
- Career Progression & Development Opportunities
This instantly recognisable brand is one of NZ’s largest retail, wholesale & distribution business. With over 1500 employees, they have more than 50 stores operating across the whole country.
Your primary focus is to support the National Pricing Manager & leadership team by embedding a new pricing strategy for the business. You will help drive better pricing realisation, in support of the overall objective of gross margin maximisation, by supporting the development of relevant KPIs, accompanied by meaningful and effective reporting.
Key duties will include (but not limited to);
- Support the development & execution of an overarching pricing strategy
- Provide pricing expertise to the business
- Help lead the rollout of all key pricing initiatives
- Engage with key stakeholders to help drive more effective pricing practice
- Business partner with key stakeholders across the business
- Deliver in-depth insights & analysis to the business
To be considered for this opportunity you must be an individual with experience in analytical pricing roles. You will be someone who is comfortable with large, complex environments as well as this you must also be a confident communicator as you will need to build influential relationships with key stakeholders across the wider business. Experience with a business that has physical products will be highly advantageous.
What’s in it for you…
This is an opportunity to work for one of NZ’s most recognisable retail, wholesale & distribution brands whilst they embark on a strategic review of their pricing models & approach. You will play a key role in this project with the freedom to work autonomously, as well as being able to influence key decisions makers across the business. Due to the size of this business, you will be well placed to progress your career with them into more senior positions.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org