Senior Risk & Assurance Advisor
- High Profile Company
- Brilliant First Role into Industry
- Excellent Career Opportunity
An outstanding opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s instantly recognisable brands which lead the way in the products and services they supply.
Supporting the Risk & Assurance Manager with the delivery of requirements related to the Internal Audit Charter & Risk Management Policy, some of the key responsibilities of this role will be;
- Assist in developing the groups strategic and annual risk and assurance plan
- Lead and implement continuous improvements related to risk and assurance services
- Educate and guide the management teams in maintaining a risk portfolio for the key business risks
- Support the risk and assurance manager with the presentation of reports of findings twice yearly
- Lead project assurance, delivering real-time advice on risk and controls best practice for key projects related to strategic business objectives
This role would suit a fully qualified CA (preferably big 4 trained), who is looking to make their first move into industry.
You will be comfortable and experienced in the preparation and presentation of formal reports. In planning, recommending and implementing courses of action for remedial purposes or for continuous improvement.
An excellent communicator, written and verbal, with the ability to guide, advise and influence a wide range of stakeholders is a must for this position.
To apply for this outstanding role please contact Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or click on the apply button below.