Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Fast paced and innovative technology business
- Key focus on global supplier management and negotiations
- Senior leadership role reporting to the CEO
The business is focusing on improving its supply chain optimisation and is now recruiting a Senior Supply Chain Manager who will review and improve their existing supply chain structure, processes, systems, procedures and overall performance. Reporting to the CEO, you will play a pivotal role and will be presented with ample opportunity to develop your skills, experience and progress your supply chain career.
As the Senior Supply Chain Manager, you will be a key member of the Leadership Team and will help lead transformation across the business as part of a wider Commercial and Operations Team. Specifically, you will build strategy and capability across the Supply Chain function. The supply chain team is currently a very flat structure with a few direct reports although you will have significant scope across their local and global operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver a commercially focused Supply Chain & Operations strategy in order to fulfill growth and service aspirations
- A key focus on supplier relationship management to negotiate terms, run RFP’s and ensure suppliers are meeting expectations
- Operate as part of a Leadership Team responsible for the strategy, commercials and day to day operations of the business
- Drive continuous improvements to Supply Chain Operations, identifying opportunities to improve margin and volume, and ensuring product assurance and compliance
- Lead and support new projects to develop improvements across the product portfolio
- Build partnerships with internal and external partners, facilitating an effective demand-driven order and buy processes
- Coach, develop and mentor the Supply Chain Team to build capability in line with improvements and higher expectations across S&OP, Supply Chain, and Operations.
You will be a confident and energetic self-starter with a keen eye for detail and accuracy. You will have a genuine desire to add value to the business and will enjoy a hands-on role as you collaborate with multiple teams across the organisation, maintaining strong cultural awareness and sensitivity as you do so.
You will have a strong team-focus and be able to nurture, coach and manage your team effectively, displaying humility and resilience at all times. Solutions-driven and a competent problem solver, decision-making will be one of your key strengths and your ability to influence diverse stakeholders will be second to none.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience managing Supply Chain and operations ideally within a technology or technical products sector
- Procurement experience sourcing new suppliers and running successful RFP’s
- Proven experience of setting up functions and/or change management within their function
- High degree of commercial awareness, strategic and financial acumen, balanced with a dedicated service ethic
- Strong negotiator and proven experience building strong relationships with senior suppliers and stakeholders
- Previous ERP experience
- Scope to build and develop Supply Chain at a key stage of the company’s growth and development
- Calm under fire with the ability to make timely and educated decisions in challenging environments
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics Optimisation Analyst
Newly created role to work with senior business stakeholders and develop data and reporting to make business recommendations and decisions.
Dispensary Warehouse Team Member
A key role in the team of a GMP manufacturing business within their dispensary team.