Senior Supply Planner
- High growth FMCG business
- Challenging and varied role
- Drive, develop and optimise planning
This is a well-known global manufacturing business providing a range of finished products to wholesale and retail in NZ, Australia and Asia. They are investing in their people, processes and equipment/CAPEX to support ongoing growth and the drive to Best-in-Class Supply Chain, manufacturing and operational performance.
With well-established product categories, combined with new high-growth product ranges, and expansion into the NZ and Australasian markets, the company is enjoying a sustained period of growth.
You will join the team at a key stage and will have the opportunity to play an integral role in driving change and improvements in all aspects of supply chain and planning.
Reporting to the National Planning Manager, you will take on responsibility for supply planning activities for the NZ business.
- Interrogate demand to verify the supply plan
- Master data management and analysis
- Material requirements planning
- Inventory management and product life-cycle management
- Supply planning and analysis
- Performance review of key product categories
- Driving Continuous Improvement and positive change to existing systems, processes, procedures and supply chain performance
- A key member of the S&OP group
What’s in it for you
Ideally 7 + years previous experience in supply planning/supply chain analytics/MRP together with supply chain principles is preferred and candidates possessing tertiary qualifications or CPIM/APICS/NZPICS will be viewed favourably.
The environment is fast-paced and it is essential that you are able to thrive in a fluid environment with shifting priorities. The company continues to enjoy impressive, sustained growth and very real opportunities exist for you to progress your career and learn new skills. There is a very real opportunity for you to progress and take on a senior planning or supply chain management role.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Ken Webb on 021 486565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org