- Newly created role within a passionate team of likeminded people
- Interesting and challenging work
- Great opportunity to work across two markets (Australia and New Zealand)
This a key role for the business to execute its growth plans whilst constantly improving their internal operations.
About the role
There is nothing boring about this role – you will work with stakeholders across the business regarding all aspects of market settlements. This includes ownership of key databases, reporting and processes. You will play a key role in the finance team by ensuring wholesale and green certificate activities are executed optimally. More specifically, your core responsibilities include:
- Management of the wholesale databases
- Perform settlement activities across wholesale electricity and gas markets
- Manage the green certificate schemes and settlements
- Deliver monthly hedge settlement, valuation and reporting to management and the board
- Manage settlement residue auctions
- Managed RFP process and relationships with brokers and counterparties
- Monitor counterparty credit exposure and trading limits
- Assist with external audits, develop process documents, and ensure reconciliations are completed to a high standard
You will innovate, thrive, and challenge on a daily basis whilst enjoying the very best of a modern fresh and flexible workplace, paperless office, fantastic technology and a culture that is second to none. With an honest approach, a keen Kiwi attitude and willingness to carve out a new path The Energy Collective needs you!
This is a full-time position, 5 days per week with flexible working arrangements.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role and university qualified in a relevant field
- Exposure to market settlements and/or financial derivatives
- Strong Excel and SQL experience
- Strong commercial background and high attention to detail
- Pragmatic enjoys solving challenges in a fast-paced, dynamic organisation, alongside a range of diverse and dynamic personalities
About the company
The Energy Collective is a Kiwi business that regularly gives the status quo a shake, combining their expertise in information technology and the electricity market to benefit their customers in New Zealand and Australia. Best known for their market leading disruptor brand Electric Kiwi, TEC have an impressive track record of success and, with backing from global energy investors, they have ambitious plans. This is your opportunity to join them on their global disruption journey.
How do I apply?
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Daniel Turner on 021 193 0369 or email email@example.com
Investment Operations Analyst
An opportunity to join a market leader with an international reputation for excellence