Shipping and Logistics Coordinator
- High potential for career growth
- Dynamic and down to earth culture
- CBD location and a generous benefits package
Our client is an organisation that has gone from strength to strength and continues on its growth curve. They provide a wide product mix to a number of key New Zealand organisations. They work in a fast paced and seasonal environment and have the drive to ensure they provide a world class service delivery model. As a large and growing organisation, they offer exceptional career opportunities
Reporting to the Shipping Manager, your role will be diverse and challenging and the main responsibilities will include, though not be limited to the following:
- Day-to-day planning for containers
- Analysing reports and forecasts to identify trends, anomalies and potential issues
- Build and manage relationships with suppliers – predominantly carriers and transport providers
- Resolve day-to-day issues and providing customer service and delivery information to customers
- Produce reports and present insights to the Planning Team and management
- Ad hoc involvement in Continuous Improvement projects
The role covers a lot of responsibility and scope across supply chain management and is responsible for working with key stakeholders across all functions of the business -and with key external stakeholders too.
What’s in it for you
You will be a confident ‘hands-on’ operator with some practical experience in supply chain – ideally with demonstrable experience in shipping and/or logistics admin/coordination.
You will be passionate about supply chain and interested in developing your skills and progressing your career. You will be provided with new experiences, challenges and the opportunity to learn and develop
The environment is fast-paced and it is essential that you are able to thrive in a fluid environment with shifting priorities. The culture is one of collaboration and supply chain is seen as a key part of the business.
You will benefit from ongoing training and will be presented with opportunities to progress your career within a forward-thinking, innovative and growing logistics solutions business.
Initial salary guide will be in the region of $70000 – $80000. Additional benefits include an annual bonus, free gym, health insurance and access to staff benefits and training resources.
Purchasing & Logistics Specialist
Take the reins for all things supply chain for a vibrant, growing New Zealand business. High potential for career progression.
Procurement Category Manager – 6-month contract
Commercial procurement role focused on ICT and indirect procurement for a successful Blue Chip international.