Site Manager: Manufacturing
- City fringe
- Excellent remuneration
- Key leadership role with a large team
Our client is a well-established leader in their field. They are innovative and agile in their ability to process key products to an adaptive demand schedule. They supply both domestic and export markets, through a variety of channels and have an excellent reputation for quality.
The company continues to expand, experiencing strong year on year growth. This has required investment in people and plant. As part of this growth, they are now looking to recruit a Site Manager who will report through to the General Manager, Processing.
The role is responsible for managing the manufacturing process in a multi-shift environment and includes:
- Managing productivity and capacity planning to maximise throughput
- Managing a full operational budget
- Implementing GMP
- Driving a philosophy of continuous improvement for a reduction in COGs
- Lead and manage large teams in a shift environment
- Lead a safety-first environment
To be successful in this position you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive operations management at a senior level
- Have experience in Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Strong leadership in a complex food environment
- Ideally be tertiary qualified
- Stakeholder management and the ability to work closely with a professional peer group
- Ability to drive employee engagement
This is a rare opportunity to join a company in real growth mode who are investing in both people, technology, and a new plant. If this position interests you, apply now or call Ken Webb on 021486565.
National Livestock Manager – based in Auckland, Otago or Waikato
Lead and drive operations and strategy across a multi-site agri-business
Lead, drive and implement business improvement projects and implementations as a LEAN Consultant. Work with a range of SME”s and multi-nationals