- Leadership role of 40+ people on site
- Continuous improvement focus
- Manufacturing and distribution site
The business is well recognised, respected and delivers service excellence within their market. Their product is in high demand and valued as a quality product which is sold via grocery channels as well as wholesale across New Zealand.
The Tauranga site is in an exciting period of growth and investment. We are looking for a Site Manager where you will be integral to the ongoing leadership of the site and the multiple teams and shifts they have.
The key functions of the business are focused around processing and distribution within a food environment, with this position being responsible for one large site of which you will you will take responsibility for the management and profitable operation and have direct reports who lead their respective teams reporting to you. In total you will have 6 direct reports and a couple of dotted line reports.
The purpose of the position is you bringing your leadership skills to the team to add value along with a significant focus on continuous improvement and succession planning across the site. This is a pivotal role for the business and they are looking for someone who has a huge passion for leading great teams, thinking on their feet and taking their teams on a journey to success while adding as much value as possible.
Yours responsibilities will include
- First and foremost running a safety-first workplace to create a quality focus
- Frontline leadership across all operations
- Ensure quality governance, policies and processes across all operations
- People leadership with a key focus on succession planning across all teams
- Play a key role in achieving the strategic business plan
- Ensure agreed measures for profitability and other KPIs are met
- Financial management to prepare operations budgets that align with the agreed strategy and manage P&L
- A significant focus on continuous improvement across operations and team development
What’s in it for you?
As the Site Manager, you will lead the Tauranga team and report to the NZ Operations Manager. You will be responsible for the growth and direction of the site and managing all people and financial aspects of the operations.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is hugely passionate about leading great teams within an operational environment focusing on processing and distribution. You will enjoy being challenged and not afraid to put in hard work to ensure success across your teams.
The role certainly suits someone who loves being out and about and hands on with their leadership style as opposed to sitting behind a desk.
For more information please contact Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email@example.com
Immediately available experienced Inventory Controller required for a FMCG based business.
Purchasing and Inventory Coordinator
New Zealand success story with a global footprint seeking an experienced and agile inventory and purchasing coordinator for a 12 month FTC.