Site Manufacturing Manager
- People leadership
- Hands-on leadership role
- Total ownership of site manufacturing activities
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can step up and take total ownership of production management? If so this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Reporting to the General Manager you will take ownership of leading the Auckland manufacturing site for a major NZ manufacturer
The opportunity – two-year fixed-term contract
Reporting to the General Manager you will take on end-to-end responsibility for the management of the NZ production function of a leading manufacturing business.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking accountability for your team’s delivery against KPIs, highlighting potential risks and identifying solutions ahead of time (including H&S, quality, labour and waste).
- Managing and coaching your team to be highly effective in their roles whilst minimising short and long-term skills gaps: reviewing performance, identifying & creating training needs and development opportunities.
- Supervising resource levels, with particular attention to seasonal and promotional peaks. Identify opportunities to reduce labour spend where possible without compromising schedule adherence, quality, safety or waste.
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures, systems and paperwork.
- Liaising closely with other teams to advise on production capabilities for new product concepts alongside identifying EPD opportunities.
What’s on offer
You will be experienced in leading a production plant and are looking for an opportunity where you can take responsibility for end-to-end manufacturing leadership, people leadership and ensuring high standards in efficiencies, Health & Safety and quality.
The salary guide for the opportunity is $150000 – $200000 (depending on experience) plus KiwiSaver, parking, laptop, and mobile phone.
The position is for an initial two-year fixed-term contract, although potential career opportunities are likely within the organisation.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email email@example.com
Regional Livestock Manager – Western North Island
Lead and drive Best in Class Livestock Management encompassing farmer engagement, operational, commercial, and strategic responsibility
Supply Chain Manager – Mandarin Speaking
Lead the end to end supply chain for a start up business with an international backing who specialise in health & wellbeing products.