Site Operations Manager – Hawke’s Bay Location
- A key leadership role
- Multi-site operations management
- Continuous improvement focus
The business is based in Hawke’s Bay and is well recognised, respected and delivers service excellence within a market that is synonymous with quality in New Zealand. Their product is in high demand and valued as a premium offering locally and in overseas markets.
The Hawke’s Bay region is in an exciting period of growth and the business is looking for a Site Operations Manager where you will be integral to the ongoing leadership of the team as they continue on their journey of growth.
The key functions of the business are focused around processing and distribution with this position being responsible for two large sites of which you will you will take responsibility for the management and profitable operation across these two sites and have direct reports who lead their respective teams reporting to you.
The purpose of the position is you bringing your leadership skills to the team to add value along with a significant focus on continuous improvement and succession planning across the region. This is a pivotal role for the business and they are looking for someone who has a huge passion for leading great teams, thinking on their feet and taking their teams on a journey to success while adding as much value as possible.
Yours responsibilities will include
- First and foremost running a safety-first workplace to create a quality focus
- Frontline leadership across all operations
- Ensure quality governance, policies and processes across all operations
- People leadership with a key focus on succession planning across all teams
- Play a key role in achieving the strategic business plan
- Ensure agreed measures for profitability and other KPIs are met
- Financial management to prepare operations budgets that align with the agreed strategy and manage P&L
- A significant focus on continuous improvement across operations and team development
What’s in it for you?
As the Site Operations Manager, you will be part of the Senior Leadership team in the Hawke’s Bay region, responsible for the growth and direction of the business.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is hugely passionate about leading great teams within an operational environment focusing on processing and distribution. You will enjoy being challenged and not afraid to put in hard work to ensure success across your teams.
The role is certainly not for the faint hearted and it suits someone who loves being out and about and hands on with their leadership style as opposed to sitting behind a desk.
This is a senior role and as such is remunerated accordingly. For more information please contact Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email@example.com or Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a leading NZ business on a mission to consolidate their position as no.1 market leader and Supply Chain Best Practice.
Join a successful New-Zealand owned business. Lead end-to-end buying and purchasing activities; and grow your knowledge and experience.