Specialist Property Lender
- 12 month fixed term contract with an ASAP start
- Award winning team, excellent opportunity to grow your career
- Property knowledge and proven experience in key decision making
This privately owned New Zealand financial services company has been servicing customers for over 30 years. Through a range of distribution channels they have enjoyed strong year-on-year growth, and with the acquisition of a number of businesses they have now become a serious player both here and across the Tasman.
A 12 month fixed term contract as a Specialist Property Lender, you will be part of a very high performing, award winning team and be reporting into the Team Leader.
The purpose of this role is to approve property loans within lending authority and referring loans outside authority for authorization. You will be responsible for ensuring lending standards are always maintained whilst providing customer service that is second to none.
• Assessing property loan applications within client’s guidelines whilst maintaining excellent service.
• Maintain referral networks.
• Achieving budgets/targets each month.
• Ensure accurate instructions are provided for document completion.
• Completing all work within agreed timeframes.
You will be an experienced property lender with at least 1 year of residential mortgage lending. You will be confident in your judgement, a quick thinker and love doing your best to help out your clients. This is a 12 month contract role with a potential to go permanent and ideally we are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
If you would like to chat further about this opportunity, please call Samantha Wilson 021 195 0550 or Apply Now.
Head of Credit
A newly created position, to establish best practice credit management within a highly successful entity