A New Zealand owned and operated FMCG business that makes and distribute market-leading products across multiple retail channels. They are looking for passionate, talented people who can help drive current and future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. They set the bar high, and expect that their people do too.
They currently have a great opportunity for a Supply and Production Planner to take on a wide range of responsibilities and grow their career in the business.
As the Supply and Production Planner, you report to the S&OP Manager and take joint responsibility for the efficient and effective operational, tactical and strategic planning for the supply chain function.
Your responsibilities will include, though not be limited to:
- Production planning for over 300 SKUs across 10 production lines
- Materials planning and coordination
- Supply planning of finished goods
- Increasing involvement and responsibility for S&OP
- Work on an ERP implementation
- Continuous improvement initiatives across S&OP and systems
- Manage key relationships with the manufacturing team and other key internal stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
This opportunity could suit an experienced Production/Supply Planner or a recent graduate who has recently started their career. The initial salary package will be reflective of this.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NZ owned and operated FMCG Business
- High growth and successful company
- Significant potential for career development and progression