Supply Chain Analyst – 12 month contract
- 12-month temporary contract
- Auckland CBD location
- Tactical and value-add focus
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to manage supply chain analysis and drive innovation and improvements across the supply chain network.
Reporting to the Head of Supply of Chain your main responsibilities will include, though not be limited to:
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and managing an efficient inventory for the business
- Liaise with the sales team to give direction on available stock to maximise sales opportunities
- Analyse data to spot trends
- Help drive systematic improvements to the inventory and supply planning models
- Develop and maintain stocking parameters to achieve customer service level targets and deliver business commitments
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel and SAP skills – the ability to manipulate large sheets of data to make commercial decisions.
- Strong communication skills – a background in working with internal stakeholders.
- Experience of working in an inventory/supply analyst role in an FMCG environment (ideally)
- Excellent organisational skills and a structured approach to work
- Numerical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Process and results driven
- Confident in working autonomously to meet ever-changing deadlines
What’s on Offer
The salary range is $90000 – $120000 per annum, depending on experience.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead production activities across 2 shifts for this internationally recognised business.
Supply Chain Coordinator – Temporary contract for 5-6 months
Support the Supply Chain Management Team through coordinating reporting, analysis and logistics administration.