Supply Chain Coordinator
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Good ERP/MRP experience
- Good stakeholder engagement
This well-known establishment is looking to secure the services of a supply chain focused individual to get involved in a large supply chain project. You’ll be assisting in the migration of all their inventory onto their ERP system. Due to the complexity of the business, they envisage this to be a 12-month project, although this could extend out further. Ideally, it would suit someone from an inventory or supply chain background.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing inventory levels and control measures.
- Managing multiple SKU’s onto the ERP system.
- Establishing min/max levels across multiple locations.
- Computer savvy (Strong excel and hands-on experience of recognised ERP/MRP).
- Relationship management with numerous key stakeholders.
Previous experience of implementing a scanning system would also be beneficial, but not essential. If you come from a supply chain background with excellent communication skills I want to hear from you. You must have the right to work in New Zealand already in place. Apply now or call John Boyle on 021 737576 for a confidential discussion.
Supply Chain Manager
A chance to review an organisations end to end supply chain and own the functions of warehousing, distribution, planning and supplier management
Our client is an organisation that is changing the face of the country’s logistics network. The position of Optimisation Analyst is now available.