Supply Chain Coordinator
- NZ owned and operated for over 20 years
- Newly created role in the business
- Grow your supply chain career
This is an opportunity to join a New Zealand owned and operated business. They offer a diverse range of products and services across multiple sectors, including retail, wholesale, big-box DIY and the service industry. As a supplier of a global leading brand, they are recognised for their innovation, delivery and high-quality standards.
You will join an engaged team based at their Head Office in Wiri. They can be seen as a growing and successful business. With the positive culture and continued growth, they are an attractive proposition from an employment perspective. As a result of continued growth they are looking to employ a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team.
- Maintain and improve all supply chain and logistics processes to ensure DIFOT targets are consistently met
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure quality checks and costs are recorded accurately and reported across the business
- Build and develop strong stakeholder relationships across the business to promote a team culture across the business functions
- Health and safety compliance and reporting
- Process orders, product returns and inventory adjustments
- Purchasing of consumables and managing deliveries
- Manage weekly cycle counts, input count data and investigate variances
- Manage transport providers and report on delivery performance
- Support the operational team providing solutions to their day to day challenges.