A New Zealand owned FMCG business with a growing global presence who make and distribute premium products in their market. The company is well established and offers a positive working environment and the opportunity for career growth. They have established themselves a reputation for supplying quality products across New Zealand and internationally.
As the Supply Chain Inventory & Planning Specialist, you will work closely with the Head of Supply Chain and provide key support across the following responsibilities:
- Work with sales teams on demand forecasting across all markets to build the production plans based on this demand
- Production planning and scheduling working very closely with their co-packing partners to fulfil sales orders and inventory targets
- Raise production, transfer and purchase orders and manage all the required documentation
- Maintain production plans in line with scheduled and planned production orders
- Purchasing of raw materials for production and manage the inventory records at co-manufacturers
- Manage BOM’s (Bill of Materials) to ensure accurate data and notify stakeholders of any upcoming changes
- Assist with NPD (New Product Development) and tracking agreed processes for these new products
- Work with local and global 3PL’s to oversee stock transfers, SLOB stock, obsolete lines and reporting on these metrics
- Regularly updating and ensuring accurate data on their ERP system (MYOB Advanced)
What’s in it for you?
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the business as they enter a significant period of growth into the remainder of 2022 and beyond. The business has increased their production, established international channels and introduced new products to the market. The role has a huge amount of scope and variety and the business is looking to invest in their planning systems too.
You will be a warm, ambitious individual with a “can do” personality that thrives in a growing environment, where you love wearing many hats, and getting your hands dirty to learn and grow with the business. You will also be a dynamic team-player, with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
Your excellent organisation skills and forward-thinking gives you the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks, all the while being adaptable and flexible to changes as they arise. As the business develops, you are ready to take on new challenges and apply yourself in areas where you feel you can contribute. The business see lots of opportunities to grow your career whether that be staying in supply chain or moving across to other business functions such as sales.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email@example.com
- Market leading FMCG business with niche and premium positioned brands
- Lots of scope and variety to work right across the Supply Chain in this role
- Brand new offices fringe CBD with views right across Auckland!