Supply Chain Operations Analyst
- Analysis & Reporting
- Operations Planning
- Albany Location
An innovative global company that has been highly successful in their market with a key focus on product, service and distribution. They are widely acknowledged as a market leader in their field and they have an established business in New Zealand which is continuing to grow.
The opportunity (3 month contract)
You will join a commercially focused Supply Chain & Operations Team and report directly to the Supply Chain Manager. Your key responsibilities include, though are not limited to:
- Gather, validate and model data to help with supply chain decision making
- Prepare recommendations for implementing new procedures
- Preparing supply chain reports and analysis
- ERP development
- Master data management on Excel and ERP systems
- Technology process improvements
- Product forecasting and ordering
- Supporting the supply chain team with demand forecasting, supply planning and S&OP
- Management of inventory including SLOB stock
- The opportunity to be involved in Continuous Improvement projects
What’s in it for you
You will be a qualified supply chain professional with strong analytical skills who is passionate about working in supply chain and roles where you can use your skills and experience to make a difference. You will join a highly committed team dedicated to innovation and continual learning and development. The role is expected to be a contract up until the end of December 2020 to support the supply chain team through some current change and projects.
We are looking for someone who can start immediately. If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email email@example.com
Join a leading NZ business on a mission to consolidate their position as no.1 market leader and Supply Chain Best Practice.
Join a successful New-Zealand owned business. Lead end-to-end buying and purchasing activities; and grow your knowledge and experience.