Systems Accountant/Business Analyst
- Review, improve and design future processes
- Work closely with the transformation team
- Ensure integrity of systems data moving forward
My client is a leading utility company based in central Auckland. They are close to all major transport links with plenty of daily parking options nearby.
After recently going through a new billing system implementation they are having some post go-live issues. The BI tool and sub-ledger dont balance and this could be for a number of reasons. The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Work with stakeholders across the business to understand their data and reporting requirements
- Liaise with the transformation team to develop a deep understanding of the billing platform and database schemas
- Develop a robust data governance framework, advising on best practice around data quality and integrity
- Decide on and drive the adoption of an effective process moving forward
We are targeting a project and systems accountant, with a commercial mindset to be a genuine business partner to the finance team:
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Commerce or Information Systems
- CA/CPA/CIMA membership (highly regarded, not essential)
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a project or system implementation roles within financial accounting systems
- A high degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change, growth and pressure
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Our client is looking to get someone on board ASAP so only applicants who are available to start immediately will be reviewed.