Do you have Contract Management experience gained in a high value, complex Procurement/Contract Management environment with a demonstrable track record of identifying & delivering the best outcomes & cost savings across ITC/Technology related categories?
If so, this exciting role could be for you.
You will join a prominent essential services organisation in Auckland to lead and drive their commercial performance through effective supplier contract management. They are looking to appoint a Technology Contracts Manager to develop, communicate, negotiate and implement contract management arrangements and strategies across core ICT/Technology categories to deliver year-on-year cashable savings and efficiencies.
You will have the leadership and interpersonal skills and experience to work confidently with stakeholders to overcome challenges and bring them towards a common goal. You will also deliver measurable commercial outcomes using best practice Procurement and Commercial tools and techniques to ensure successful implementation.
- Provide commercial leadership and guidance to ensure the achievement of business goals, particularly in regards to pricing and contracting
- Stakeholder and supplier relationship management
- Lead supplier contract management and contract renewals
- Manage and execute organisational procurement and deliver on the annual savings plan
- Develop and implement contract management templates, agreements and arrangements and achieve positive outcomes
- Demonstrable track record in ICT contract management
- Several years’ experience of complex, dynamic environments with high levels of ambiguity and impact/risk.
- Recent experience in a modern procurement environment within a large, complex commercially driven organisation.
- Political sensitivity and high-level influencing and interpersonal skills and the ability to establish credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Evidence of success in building relationships across organisational, professional and operational boundaries.
- Commercially astute with a proven track record of delivering cost savings and added value.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships to deliver change.
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- You will ideally be tertiary qualified with some experience or exposure to IT contract management
What’s in it for you
- Work across a diverse array of business units, categories and commercial projects
- Opportunity to develop your career in a significant corporate business
- Opportunities to progress in procurement or the wider commercial team
- This is an achievement-driven role, with the potential to make a key difference to an essential services organisation
- Competitive salary package
For further information, click apply or contact Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contract management and development
- Large, complex organisation
- Continuous Improvement mandate