Warehouse & Distribution Supervisor
- New Role in the Business
- NZ Owned & Operated
Our client is a NZ owned and operated FMCG business. Due to continued growth across the business, they are looking for a Warehouse & Distribution Supervisor to join their team to work closely alongside the Supply Chain Manager to manage two warehouses focusing on their distribution to overseas and local networks.
As Warehouse & Distribution Supervisor you will be responsible for making a significant contribution to the warehouses to develop and maintain efficient work processes and procedures in accordance with MAF requirements and legislative standards.
Your key responsibilities include, though are not limited to:
- Inventory management including an offsite 3PL provider
- Lead, develop and manage the distribution team to ensure a positive culture and high performing environment
- Work with warehouse management systems (WMS) to drive efficiencies and ensure the correct utilisation of resources
- Maintain and guide a safe working environment with all employees to have appropriate training and compliance across safe work practices
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven warehouse and distribution management experience of ideally over 5 years
- Experience working with WMS systems and MS Outlook, Excel
- Tertiary qualifications in a Supply Chain and/or business field are highly desirable
- Hoist licence & MAF accreditation
- Drivers licence plus (F endorsement)
- Innovative and Continuous Improvement focused
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management and able to work under pressure
This is an opportunity to a NZ business which continues to grow and are expanding their distribution facilities. There will be opportunities for continued training and learning to progress your career and this role offers great job security in a supporting environment. A pre-employment drug and alcohol test will also need to be taken for the successful applicant to be considered.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email email@example.com