This is an excellent opportunity to join a New Zealand owned and operated business. They offer a diverse range of products and services across multiple sectors, including retail, wholesale, big-box DIY and the service industry. As a supplier of a global leading brand, they are recognised for their innovation, delivery and high-quality standards.
- Day to day Supervision for a team of 4 operators with shift hours from 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Follow company guidelines around safely receiving goods, processing, documenting and dispatching them in a safe and timely manner.
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Devanning containers as per MPI guidelines and process the required container documentation.
- Ensure goods are correctly put away in correct bin locations and processed in the system.
- Manage stock layouts, cycle counting and using the FIFO approach to inventory management.
- Work with transport booking systems and providers to support the Administrator when they are absent.
- Health and safety and keeping the warehouse in a clean and presentable condition.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a warehouse environment
- Current forklift licence
- MPI accreditation is desirable
- Computer literate
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Quality and service driven
What’s in it for you?
- Lead a team of 4 direct reports
- Hands on role
- Manukau location