Warehouse Team Leader
- Airport Location
- Lead a Business Unit
The Warehouse Team Leader is personally responsible for the successful operational and financial performance of their site. You will be expected to lead a safe working environment in order to maximise client satisfaction, ensure your team is adequately trained and resourced and to minimise the risk exposure to achieve financial and other business goals.
You are passionate, values-led and customer service focused, the company’s products are delivered directly to customers daily, on time and in full.
The business is passionate about their people! You will be a strong people manager and able to lead, motivate and develop the wider team. Keeping your team one step ahead with their development having an input and influence into their personal development plans. To juggle all that this job brings, you will be able to be flexible and highly-organised, making things happen when the need arises.
To keep any distribution team moving you will need to be an excellent planner and able to keep an eye on KPI’s and performance standards.
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven warehouse management experience of ideally over 2 years and in a 3PL or similar environment
- Tertiary qualifications in a Supply Chain and/or Business field are highly desirable
- Planning and budgetary experience, stock movement and control, and KPI management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Numerate with attention to detail & excellent organisational skills
- Good time management and able to work under pressure