About Blue Wing Honda:
Under the Blue Wing Honda umbrella the companies are the official importers and distributors of Genuine Honda motorcycles, Marine Engines and Power Equipment supporting dealerships and customer outlets nationwide to provide the right products and services for their NZ customers. The way they service their customers is led by their company values; Honour the Brand, Do the Right Thing, and We’re in this Together. As a member of the Blue Wing Honda family, you too will be driven by these values and contribute to the collective environment these values foster.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven Senior Administrator to join this cool business on a 12-month maternity leave cover!
While supporting both the Group Sales Manager and Group Marketing Manager you will work across the wider business gaining exposure to a variety of tasks.
You will be the go-to person for all things administration, ensuring the team are supported and all functions run efficiently.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and arrange travel, accommodation, venues and catering
- Provide admin support for events and product launches
- Create spreadsheets and presentations and assist in the submission of Corporate Tenders as required
- Provide support to wider business to ensure deadlines are met
- Prepare documentation and reports
- Maintain databases and dealer directories and manuals
- Manage expense claims
- Support admin for the company vehicle fleet – including registration, monitoring servicing and WOF dates etc
- Purchasing of general office supplies and consumables
- Manage internal events such as team drinks and morning teas
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Required skills and experience:
- 3 + years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- WFH flex
- Parking onsite
- Supportive culture
If you’re interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Nadia Macpherson 021 243 6485 (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Hunter Campbell for a confidential discussion.
- 12 month maternity leave cover
- Based near Auckland Airport with onsite parking
- Supportive and friendly culture