About the company:
A global freight forwarder with strong networks and who are well established in the New Zealand market. The position of Business Development Manager has become available which involves working within their Business Development team. There are a lot of opportunities to grow and develop within their business.
About the role:
As a Business Development Manager, you will proactively pursue new business within international freight forwarding having a main focus on seafreight.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Keeping up with industry trends, and market conditions by actively monitoring relevant data sources and identifying potential business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and collaborate closely with them to deliver tailored solutions that effectively meet their requirements.
- Construct and deliver sales proposals/presentations on services offered.
- Work closely with the Pricing, Customer Service, and Operations teams to develop and implement new clients.
What’s on offer?
You will have demonstrated business development experience in international freight forwarding. A results-driven individual who can meet or exceed sales targets through excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Having previous experience in using reporting & CRM tools will be advantageous.
In addition to a competitive base salary is a bonus scheme, car allowance, and tools of trade. Flexible working location/hours (as agreed with manager) and fully subsidised health insurance.
For more information or to reach out for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Kennedy on 021 534 790 or email@example.com
- Base salary + bonus scheme
- Car allowance + tools of trade
- Flexible working arrangements