Are you an experienced Manufacturing Manager passionate about people, running daily production and driving improvements in performance, standards and productivity? Are you ready for a new challenge? We have a great opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Manager to step into a role with career development prospects for a leading global manufacturing business.
A little about the company
The business is a leading packaging business They are looking for passionate, talented people who can help drive current and future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. They set the bar high, and expect that their people do too.
What you’ll be doing
As the Manufacturing Manager, you’ll be part of the site management team (SMT) and key to the development and execution of the site strategy, enhancing and optimising performance through the development of high-performing teams, improving productivity and driving a positive and high performing culture.
As Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Providing leadership for the manufacturing team (of 5 direct and 80 indirect reports) working on a 2 shift pattern Monday-Friday.
- Creating a culture and environment that enables the site to perform at the highest possible level
- Providing pace-setting leadership for the operations teams through the development and implementation of High Performing Workplace systems of work
- Driving out waste and inefficiencies while improving productivity and yields
- Developing engagement and empowerment at all levels of the operations team-building skills, capability and contribution
What’s in it for you
You will be provided with the opportunity to make your mark on the business through the development of people, improved performance of the plant and driving the highest standards across all operational metrics.
The company is continuing to grow, improve its operation and it is expected there will be significant challenges and career development opportunities and to drive the future success of the business in this leadership role.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact John Boyle – 021 73 75 76 or email@example.com.
- Global manufacturing business with a strong culture
- Lead and drive improvements across manufacturing
- Continued career development opportunities