A highly successful NZ-owned industrial & building products business who are one of the market leaders in their field.
The business is dedicated to providing leading products to their respective markets and has an established reputation for quality service with a distribution reach across NZ.
They are driving a Continuous Improvement program and are investing in improving facilities, technology, systems, processes and the capability of its people.
As the National Warehouse Manager, you will work incredibly closely with the senior leadership team. As part of their Continuous Improvement program, they are moving a division of their business to a purpose built DC in 2024 and they are seeking a National Warehouse Manager to lead this move. In turn, they will also be consolidating their existing site and then streamlining and centralising all inventory across their nationwide stores.
- Responsible for the successful transition of the DC move and then consolidation of the existing DC.
- National responsibility for the centralisation of inventory across all branches and warehouses.
- Leadership of the DC teams and to ensure succession planning across the team.
- Manage transport carriers and commercial relationships.
- A senior member of the Supply Chain lead team and involved across a variety of projects.
- Building management and responsible for site maintenance and expenses/budgeting.
- Take an active lead in maintaining H&S standards according to company guidelines.
- Work closely with planning teams in relation to inventory management across the DC and branches.
You will be an experienced Supply Chain leader with in-depth knowledge of warehouse operations, inventory management and logistics along with demonstrated experience leading and developing teams.
The business is continuing to invest in their Supply Chain and they have made some great strides over the past 12 months with a passionate team who are motivated to keep growing. This is an excellent opportunity to be a senior leader in this business and a great time to join as they look to execute a range of projects.
The business has a supportive and inclusive culture with many different teams who integrate well together.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email email@example.com
- National role across distribution and inventory management
- Continuous improvement focus with a range of projects ready to execute
- Lead a DC move to a purpose build facility