Do you have Commercial experience gained in a high-value, complex Procurement environment with a demonstrable track record of identifying & delivering the best commercial and operational outcomes & cost savings?
Are you looking for an opportunity where you will have an impact and have the mandate to deliver optimisation and improvement?
If so, this exciting role could be for you.
The purpose of this role is to define and execute category strategies, run sourcing activity and manage supplier relationships within the indirect category.
You will ensure that you are deriving sustainable best value from the supply market, ensuring supply risk mitigation and providing the best commercial and service level outcomes to the business.
The key responsibilities of the role will cover:
- Strategy – define and execute category management activities
- Supplier Management and performance
- Contract management and sourcing
- Stakeholder management
- Customer-focussed approach with an unerring commitment to quality and reliability of supply
You will have a proven track record of strong analytical and strategic skills along with top-class communication skills, a flexible and proactive approach, and the ability to identify risks and solutions to complex issues. You will thrive in a dynamic environment, build the capability of others, and foster alignment of effort through your work.
What’s in it for you
- Work with a diverse array of suppliers and stakeholders
- Opportunity to develop your career in a significant business
- The ability to make an impact and shape the future success of the Procurement function
For further information, click apply or contact Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email@example.com
- End to end category management
- Supportive leadership
- Successful NZ owned manufacturing business