- Hands on CFO position
- High growth SaaS business
- City Fringes Location
They’re a NZ owned high growth tech business who have been in operation for 15 years; due to a new strategic direction they’re becoming a specialist within their industry which is allowing them to grow the business on a global scale working with some of the most recognised companies in the world.
This is a newly created CFO position, forming part of the senior leadership team, to help achieve the ambitious growth plans set for the short to medium term.
The role will manage a small transactional finance team and report directly into the managing director. This will be a broad role whereby you will be expected to support the MD with day-to-day operations, as well as coaching and developing the finance team and function to ensure it is achieving it’s potential, ensuring it is efficient in its operations and accurate with its reporting.
This is a hands on and broad position where you will be expected to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into the detail as well as being able to play a key role in the strategy and growth of the business by taking a commercial approach to all scenarios and business opportunities.
Key duties for this position will include (but will not be limited to);
- Ownership and delivery of all monthly and annual financial control responsibilities
- Regular budgeting, forecasting & business case modelling
- Finance business partner with sales, marketing and ops to improve financial performance
- Support the MD with all strategy related tasks
- Driving continuous improvements of all systems and processes
- Coaching, mentoring and development of direct reports
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this position you must be a self-starter who is able to demonstrate their leadership capability, you must be a fully qualified accountant (CA, CPA or equivalent) who has been operating at a senior level for a number of years. Specific experience which will help you succeed in this role are;
- Experience working for a SaaS or technology business
- Experience in playing a key role in helping a business develop and execute its strategy and growth plans
- Ideally you will have international experience or have worked for a business with global operations
- Comfortable with systems improvements and implementations
- Transfer pricing or FOREX experience will be a huge advantage
What’s in it for you…
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business who are preparing to enter a new phase of growth. It’s a chance to secure your first CFO position which will give you the exposure and experience of truly driving a business’s direction, developing and executing its strategy and helping them to improve their overall financial performance.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Administration Duty Manager
A very exciting opportunity for a positive and passionate Admin Duty Manager working within luxury hospitality.
An exciting opportunity to work for one of NZ’s most reputable bank, in a broad and varied role with lots of ownership and responsibility.