FRAMECAD is a true New Zealand success story who have taken their innovative technology to the global market. With a major presence in the Middle East, Australia and a market-leading reputation in the US, FRAMECAD has built a truly global brand. It provides customers with a fully integrated solution through the engineering design, construction, and technology of cold formed steel structures.
With a proven reputation around the globe, a strong foothold in the US, and in an industry with uncapped potential, Framecad has a true opportunity to scale at pace. Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, the Senior Accounts Officer at FRAMECAD will be crucial in the delivery of accurate and timely accounting records, and contribute towards continuous improvements, automation, and good internal control practices.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of staff expense claims, credit card transactions, petty cash, supplier invoices, and other accounts as required (primarily in foreign currency) in the ERP system.
- Monthly reconciliation of designated accounts.
- Prepare reconciliations and action on agreed follow-ups.
- Regularly and systematically file invoices, staff expense claims, and supporting documents.
- Support Banking and Credit Control with processing and reconciliations as required.
- Support with end of month processing queries and assist with annual external financial audits as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and automation of business controls, systems, and processes.
- Support the finance team as and when required on other tasks, as assigned by your manager.
You will have 5+ years of experience in an accounts payable / receivable role and will therefore be able to demonstrate an ability to hit the ground running in an Accounts Officer role. Ideally, you will have experience working within an international business with foreign currency transactions and have used SAP Business One or a similar ERP system. Previous experience in technology, construction, or manufacturing industries is highly advantageous. You will have a keen eye for automation and continuous improvements across processes and internal controls. You will have great attention to detail, strong communication skills, and will be comfortable in a fast-growing organisation.
What’s in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative New Zealand success story that has retained its entrepreneurial outlook, and with that comes an excellent culture and beautiful offices that invite cross-functional collaboration. The team at FRAMECAD is fantastic and you will be welcomed into a great work environment that really values its people.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Morgan Schuler from Hunter Campbell via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone – 0275792286.
- Join a great work culture that truly values its people
- NZ success story with amazing growth potential
- St Johns location with carparking