Are you an experienced Supply Chain professional with experience in production planning? Are you ready for a new challenge? We have a great opportunity for an experienced Planner to step into a role with prospects in a leading New Zealand business.
What you’ll be doing
You will have responsibility for the operational planning and production scheduling function, ensuring that the day-to-day requirements and longer-term goals are achieved.
- Utilise available planning systems to convert sales forecasts into achievable production and material plans and schedules that optimally balance customer service and operational cost efficiency
- Production Scheduling- Create maintain and execute effective production schedules
- Daily Execution Coordination- support day-to-day coordination of operational delivery
- Excellent systems experience -ERP Implementation experience preferred
- Cross-Functional Collaboration – communication and collaboration across the business to ensure daily targets are met.
- Sustainability – Key to success in all parts of the business
The Ideal Candidate
- NZPICS/Diploma or time-served understanding of the planning process
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Computer Literacy including experience in ERP systems and Excel – Intermediate to Advanced level
For further information, click apply or contact Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work for a business committed to Continuous Improvement
- Career development and progression
- Supportive work environment with flexible working arrangements