This is a fantastic kiwi business genuinely adding to our New Zealand culture of hard work and determination over several years.
While they represent big brands, they continue to hold a strong family feel, which is at the heart of the culture. You can truly tell their leadership team care about their employees; they really do come first!
The position is responsible for providing financial and commercial support to the CFO and leadership team; initially as a contractor there is a possibility of this position becoming permanent. You will function at a hands-on level as well as adding value at a strategic level.
- Lead a small finance team, alongside the CFO
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly financial and management reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, annual, and provisional reporting for the Group.
- Ensure transactional team meet payment targets.
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with sales, inventory, and warehouse management teams
- Support their system upgrade project
- 5+ years’ experience in a Finance Manager or Senior Accountant capacity, ideally in a product-based business.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Be well informed regarding internal controls
- Team orientated, collaborative, and able to build strong working relationships across all levels of a business
This position is ideally commencing at short notice, to find out more, please get in touch with Sarah Bailey at Hunter Campbell on 0274 990 444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Big Brands!
- 3-6 months
- Hands-on + systems work