Our client is a true New Zealand success story who have taken their innovative technology to the global market. With a major presence in the Middle East, Australia and a market leading reputation in the US.
With a proven reputation around the globe, a strong foothold in the US, UK and Middle East and in an industry with uncapped potential. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will work in a multi-disciplinary environment where you will help manage the finances and financial transactions across the group of companies based in NZ and around the world.
Your key duties and requirements will include the following (but not be limited to);
- Ensuring that assigned general ledger and entity accounting transactions are accurate and up to date.
- Participating in the delivery of accurate and timely accounting records and high-quality financial reports for various group companies.
- Business Partnering with regions and business functions, enabling Commercial insight, business advisory and ultimately data accuracy.
- Working on assigned accounting and administration projects throughout the business.
- Working effectively, independently and with others to deliver agreed objectives on time and to budget.
To be considered for this role you will be a fully qualified accountant (CA, CPA or equivalent) with experience in all aspects of financial accounting including preparing financial reconciliations and accounts. Experience in an International business is advantageous.
What’s in it for you
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative New Zealand success story who have retained its entrepreneurial outlook and with that comes an excellent culture and beautiful offices which invite cross-functional collaboration.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please get in touch with Katie Kelly at Katiek@huntercampbell.co.nz
- Global presence
- Beautiful offices located in St Johns
- Company in a growth trajectory