Boasting an instantly recognisable brand and product range, this iconic Kiwi owned FMCG business is progressing through a period of transformation and growth. With significant investment, a strong platform has been laid to facilitate the next phase of growth.
Farrah’s are proud producers of market leading Tortillas, Wraps and Meal Kits. Being a supplier of food to supermarkets, cafes and restaurants they operate as an essential service through all lockdown levels. Role is based in Upper Hutt.
Farrah’s operates from a fantastic location in the Hutt Valley, Wellington region. You will appreciate stylish modern offices and an impressive state of the art facility. A relocation package may be offered if applicable.
You will make a material impact at a pivotal time in the company’s journey, helping to influence the long-term strategy and being a true commercial advisor to the MD and senior leadership team.
This is a key role in enhancing processes, ensuring business resiliency and preparing for the future by being an advocate of new technology and process adoption to unlock efficiencies, enhance agility, and enable strategic change across the company.
- Drive transformation and influence change by adopting the role of strategic advisor on commercial and financial matters.
- Provide accurate, timely financials and detailed reporting for the Board and MD.
- Drive and own FP&A activity across the business.
- Provide leadership, advice and support; acting as the voice of reason on the creation of value through strategic development and innovation.
- Lead and promote the design and implementation of continuous improvements to systems, technology, processes and procedures.
- Support & mentor the Senior Leadership & Finance team.
- Become an integral business partner across all functions and levels of the business including Marketing, Sales, Operations and Supply Chain.
Core Competencies and Experience:
- 10 years’ experience in financial and commercial leadership roles, with demonstrated success in a fast paced/ high growth environment.
- Experience of successfully operating as a transformational leader – a ‘change agent’.
- Previous experience of using advanced analytical and forecasting skills to develop insights that influence ambitious and successful strategies, to drive business performance and financial success.
- Demonstrable ability to provide an independent perspective and constructively challenge commercial and operations teams, to ensure business decisions are grounded in solid financial criteria.
- Experience of enabling businesses to develop a risk intelligent culture.
- In depth knowledge and exposure in a brand focused Manufacturing, FMCG or Retail business.
- Personal and communication skills to build relationships across all levels of the organisation and influence senior management.
- Track record of ‘can do’, ‘roll up sleeves’ action and results orientation.
This role needs a high performer who is hungry and determined to make a material impact in their next role. You will bring passion, energy and drive to help take Farrah’s into the next exciting phase of their journey.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton at Hunter Campbell on 027 555 0921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Farrah’s love to give back to the local community. Example initiatives include donating their products to families in need, building kitset bikes for low decile schools, and sports team sponsorship. Visit the website to find out more https://www.farrahs.co.nz/our-story
- Drive transformation & influence strategic change
- Market leading, Kiwi owned FMCG business
- Wellington region