Senior Brand Manager
- FMCG Brand Marketing
- Build Brand Activation Plans
- Manage Key Relationships with International Brands
An independently owned and operated NZ business who has been trading for over 20 years. They supply a range of premium brands to market into both the grocery and food service trade and B2C markets. They are undergoing a sustained period of growth and have also recently diversified their product portfolio with great success. The company has taken the time to invest in its people and customer partnerships. This has formed one of the cornerstones of their success.
As a newly created role, the purpose of the Senior Brand Manager is to be responsible for the management of a group of premium brands in the companies portfolio. This will include building brand activation plans, executing these plans, monitoring progress against KPI’s and ensuring sales and profit targets are met.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Work alongside the General Manager to build business strategies to achieve budget and long-term profitable results
- Responsible for building annual brand activation plans and working with senior management to ensure brand activities are aligned
- Set KPI’s across these brands which are relevant and can be effectively measured
- Identify opportunities for new product launches
- Build strong relationships with international and local brand owners across your portfolio
- Leadership of an Assistant Brand Manager
- A key contributor across all sales and marketing team planning and strategy
What’s in it for you
As Senior Brand Manager you will be in a key leadership role within the business. You will have 5+ years of proven FMCG brand marketing experience and able to demonstrate ways the company can adapt their processes and planning to continually improve efficiencies and ways of working.
You will be an active contributor within the business and relationships will play an incredibly vital part of your role with both internal stakeholders and holding strong relationships with your Brand Managers. This will be a real key to ensuring your success in the role.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Nick McConnochie on 021 197 9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
North Island Field Sales Manager
A newly created role working for a NZ owned and operated import/distribution business as their North Island Field Sales Manager.
Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager role where you will be integral to the growth and development of their domestic sales channels.