This purpose driven organization sits at the heart of what they do, on a day-to-day basis while also pushing the boundaries to achieve greater things, and there is so much on the horizon!
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the full end to end payroll function of 250 employees of the business. Responsibilities will include:
- Loading, updating and maintaining employee information in the payroll system
- Maintaining, loading & calculating payroll data for wage and salary employees
- Responsibility for meeting all payroll related tax obligations with the IRD including timely and accurate filing/payment of PAYE & Kiwi saver
- Performing system testing and data audits where required
You will have at least 5 years experience in Payroll with Datapay experience desirable.
If you’re interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Nadia Macpherson 021 243 6485 (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Hunter Campbell for a confidential discussion.
- Sole charge role
- CBD, with hybrid working
- Fantastic culture and a high-performing team