About the company:
This organisation has a strong presence throughout New Zealand and is an integral part of our thriving agricultural sector. The organisation is going through a growth phase and with that comes continual diversification of its product and services offering. As well as providing a range of top tier products to New Zealand farmers, this organisation also supplies products to a range of agriculture businesses.
About the role:
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this permanent role could be based in Christchurch, Ashburton or Timaru and will be leading a team of 6 sales staff to achieve profitable sales and growth in the region. This role will guide the sales team to take overall accountability for their regions results. This role will help to drive high performance within the organisation as well as provide leadership and coaching to the team, ensuring their talent is both unleashed and nourished.
- Full accountability for driving sales within the region and managing the P&L
- Manage sales forecasting for the region as well as setting targets and measuring performance
- Implement and drive sales initiatives and strategies
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of 6 direct reports, with a focus on employee engagement
- Encourage and promote a culture of high performance
- Tertiary qualified (advantageous if this is within the agriculture industry).
- 5+ years in a commercial sales environment
- 3+ years in a sales leadership and coaching role
- Ability to independently run a P&L
- Passion for working in the agricultural sector
- A resilient demeanour and ability to adapt and respond to change
- Strong relationship building skills
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a growing organisation with a real focus on internal progression and development
- Great leadership and coaching exposure
- Receive a competitive base salary, company vehicle, tools of trade and performance incentive scheme
- Enjoy flexible working and serve a wide range of customers
If you are looking for a rewarding sales leadership role within an organisation that prioritises its people, then this could be the role for you! Apply below or register your interest with Erin Donkin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leaders in the agricultural industry
- Innovative and sustainable solutions focused
- Collaborative and high performing