- Multi National Organisation
- Mix of financial and commercial
- Leadership role
This a rare opportunity to join a leading business at an exciting time of growth. Reporting through to the Financial Controller, you will join a business with a positive work environment and a hardworking and engaged workforce. The business operates across Australia and NZ and manufactures and distributes products that are supplied to a wide range of manufacturing businesses.
You will provide the detail required across various technical reports but also work in a commercial capacity to support various stakeholders and look for revenue and growth opportunities.
- Timely and accurate preparation for all month end and any associated reporting requirements
- Year-end statutory reporting requirements and a point of contact for audits
- Lead the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Preparation and filing for all associated taxation requirements
- Rolling cashflow management and oversight of AP and AR
- Continuous systems and process improvement initiatives
- Business partnering across multiple stakeholders
- Analysis of the numbers and operations for key insights into cost saving and growth opportunities
- CA/CPA qualified, you will be a highly driven and accomplished finance professional
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing the financial reporting requirements for a medium sized entity
- Prior experience managing staff
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- A desire to be involved in the challenges of running of a business that is known for excellence and growth
You will be a self-starter, proactive in your approach, capable of working cross functionally. Not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into the detail you will be task focused.
To be considered for the role apply now.