They are one of NZ’s largest and most reputable businesses who distribute their products internationally. With an instantly recognisable consumer brand and operations across the globe, they are one of NZ’s most desirable employers.
Reporting into an impressive manager, and alongside a finance team full of high performing employees, this role comes with two direct report and has a broad remit. Whilst some of your time will be spent on technical reporting, you will also be expected to be out in the business building relationships with and influencing key stakeholders as an value-add resource across a wide range of business units & support functions.
Key tasks will include the following;
- Monthly financial & management reporting to senior leaders
- Financial analysis, post month-end close
- Develop & prepare budgets & forecasts for designated business units managers
- Partner with key stakeholders to create visibility on performance & to ensure accuracy & reliability around their financials
- Day to day management & leadership of two direct report
- Continuous improvement of systems & processes to enhance the overall efficiency of the finance team
To be considered for this position, you must be a fully qualified accountant (ideally trained within a large professional services firm) who has a number of years’ experience within industry working for a large, complex business (preferably one that has international operations). You will be technically strong, ideally experienced with consolidations, and have the interpersonal skills to build relationships with non-finance stakeholders.
What’s in it for you…
Whilst this is an initial 16-month fixed term contract, this is an opportunity to work for one of NZ’s most desirable employers. For the right person, there is a real chance that there will be further opportunities within the business beyond this position. They have a large finance team domestically & internationally, with several commercially focused roles that sit within specific business units.
Along with a competitive base salary, they also offer free parking in addition to a broad staff benefits package.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or email email@example.com
- Commercial & technical role, with staff management
- Large, complex global business
- East Tamaki location, 16 month contract