Sanford (NZX) is one of New Zealand’s oldest companies and while it embraces its 100+ years of heritage, it is a pioneer of sustainability and innovation within the seafood industry.
One of New Zealand’s biggest exporters, Sanford delivers fresh and frozen produce to all corners of the globe.
The Senior Commercial Analyst has a broad remit that covers business partnering, insight, strategic planning and cost optimisation:
- Business Partner with Operations GMs to interrogate performance and analyse profitability
- Support capital projects and business case proposals
- Play a key role in quarterly forecasting and strategic business planning
- Assist the Commercial Manager in consolidating divisional budgets and forecasts
- Enhance Business Intelligence capabilities and support the Power BI roll out
- Oversee the Commercial Accountants in maintaining standard costs
What’s in it for you
Opportunity to work in a high performing team and in a diverse commercial finance role touching on all areas; sales, planning, operations, marketing and NPD
Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with experience interrogating large complex data sets to provide commercial insight. Exposure to Primary Industry, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, FMCG environments desirable.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Sam Pritchard on 021 224 7093 or email email@example.com
- NZX business
- Commercial and Operational business partner
- Wynard Quarter location