- Big 4 Bank - Auckland CBD Location
- Superb career growth & progression opportunities
- High calibre finance team & management
As one of NZ’s big 4 banks and most reputable employers, they have their people at the centre of their decisions. They have a superb track record of internal promotions and providing the opportunity for professional development and growth for their employees.
Reporting directly into the Senior Manager, along with the responsibility of mentoring a junior team member, this role and team is responsible for the financial, management and performance reporting for the NZ operations of their Australian parent. This is a broad, end-to-end role, key tasks will include the following;
- Monthly financial reporting
- Management reporting, including the identification and presentation of key drivers, trends and market factors that have influenced financial results
- Providing accounting advice and support to the business, including assessment of new transactions, products, systems and processes
- External Reporting, including the preparation of NZ and Group monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual statutory and regulatory reporting
- Proving financial analysis & commentary to the business on performance, opportunities and risks
- Exposure to treasury accounting, funding/lending and foreign exchange
To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience in, or exposure to, the banking/financial services industry. You must be a fully qualified accountant (CA, CPA or equivalent) with approximately more than 2 years post qualification experience.
You might be currently working for one of the big 4 professional services firms with a financial services portfolio OR you will be already working in a similar senior accountant position within a large financial services/banking business.
Your written and verbal communication must be of highest quality due to senior level of your internal stakeholders/customers.
What’s in it for you…
This is an opportunity for you to work for one of NZ’s most desirable employers along with working for a large and hugely impressive wider finance team. You will be challenged on a daily basis and your professional development will only be accelerated in this environment. You will be supported by and have regular exposure to a wide range of mentor’s and coaches.
Not only is there an attractive and competitive base salary on offer, this employer has a long list of staff benefits available which make up your wider remuneration package.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or email email@example.com
Are you ready to work for one of New Zealand’s leading businesses? This is a broad accountant position with exposure to the whole business.
Finance Business Partner
Combination of FP&A, Financial Accounting and Project based work. CBD Fringe. Immediate start.