- Report into a Commercial Finance Manager
- Management Accountant/Financial Analyst Position
- City Fringe Location With Free Parking
Having established a strong platform for growth and investment this hospitality business is looking for a commercially savvy management accountant to support the commercial finance manager in this newly created position.
Ideally you will be a fully or part qualified CA, CPA or equivalent, with some hands-on management accounting experience already as part of your skill set. The two key areas of this role involve, preparing monthly management accounts and providing ad-hoc analysis on the businesses performance as required.
- Profit and Loss Reporting, Analysis, Commentary and Internal Controls
- Analytical review of Establishment and Group Results
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Hospo & Promo Spend – reporting, journals and insights
- Capex Spend Reporting
- Development of Analytical Reports for Operations Managers and Business Leaders
- Fixed Asset Additions, Disposals, Depreciation
- Involvement in Quarterly Forecast and Annual Budget Preparation
- Maintenance of Budgeting and Reporting Tool
- Assist Commercial Finance Manager as required
- Accounting Degree
- CA, CPA or equivalent qualified (preferred, not essential)
- Knowledge of Prepayments, Accruals, Capex and Depreciation
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical & commercially savvy
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Chris Cooper for a confidential discussion on 021 197 4491.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.
Financial Intelligence Analyst
The focus is to help with the development & maintenance of all financial related reporting tools. As well as ad-hoc performance analysis as requested
Financial Reporting Analyst
Extract data and build meaningful reports for senior management. Strong SQL and understanding of databases required. $negotiable