- Hands on, broad FC role
- Immediate start (or within a 2-3 week notice period)
- Circa $60 - $75hr dependent on experience
This high profile technology business has experienced a huge amount of growth both locally and internationally, and is looking for a hands on Financial Controller to take them through their next phase of growth. This multi-national business has a family-owned culture blended with a sophisticated, well-developed service and product offering which competes with some global corporate giants.
Reporting to the New Zealand Director, responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly group financial management reports covering profit & loss, balance sheet, operating cash flow and performance reports.
- Preparation of statutory accounts including full analysis of results.
- Preparation of business cases for investments in new regions, major platform features and grant funding
- Pricing and margin modelling and reporting on software, services and hardware
- Preparation and review of contracts for customers, suppliers, employees, leases
- Lead, coach and develop a close knit finance team to maximise team outputs.
This role demands an individual who thrives within a fast-paced, changing and growing environment. CA/CPA qualified, the successful candidate will have at least 5-7 years in a commercial business. Experience in a start up or venture that has expanded internationally will stand you out from the crowd.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below. For a confidential discussion please call Jason Hinton on 027 555 0921 or email email@example.com