- Hands-on and Continuous Improvement responsiblity
- Initial 3-6 month contract
- Global FMCG business
About the role:
Join a leading global FMCG on a 3-6 month contract who need the services of an experienced Inventory Manager to lead, manage and improve inventory planning across the New Zealand Business. You will also be responsible for developing effective strategies to manage different product categories and ensure product availability.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the Inventory Planning team
- Develop and execute safety stock and replenishment strategies at both DCs to achieve strategic KPIs
- Manage demand forecast and supply plans to achieve target inventory levels
- Manage stock across DCs and the wider supply chain network using ordering & tracking analytics
- Constantly strive to improve processes, always aiming to delight customers with industry-leading levels of product availability whilst optimising inventory stock turns
- Build strong relationships with suppliers to ensure outstanding product availability and supply chain efficiency targets are consistently achieved
- Supplier management
- Improve and develop/implement existing systems and procedures
You will be a confident ‘hands-on’ operator with some practical experience in purchasing and demand planning. The environment is fast-paced and it is essential that you are able to thrive in a fluid environment with shifting priorities.
Happy to assume responsibility for transactional and operational aspects of work, you will also be looking to take on further responsibility and drive improvements across the NZ inventory management function.
After the initial 3-6 months, there is likely to be the option to extend the contract or join the business in a permanent role if this is something you may be interested in.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Wayne Fry on 021 656 502 or email email@example.com
Indirect Category Specialist
Career opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to join a successful, growing business committed to improving NZ’s environment.
Immediate start for an experienced Production planner to lead and manage all production planning and scheduling activities.