Senior Financial Accountant
- High Calibre Finance Team
- Internationally Recognised Brand
- Fun, Fast Paced & Agile Environment
Terms such as ‘unique’, ‘once in a lifetime’ and ‘career-defining’ are often over-used. Not in the case of this opportunity.
This award-winning business is truly entrepreneurial and is guided by visionary leadership. The products can best be described as cutting-edge, high-tech and have been extremely well-received by international markets.
Operating with a flat organisational structure, you will report directly through to the Finance Manager, with visibility and exposure across the entire business. Your key internal customers will be everyone and anyone, with your key responsibilities being;
- Month end reporting, including meaningful insight into the financials
- Supporting the production of annual accounts
- Contribute to and assist in the development of robust management reporting processes
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Involvement in various projects and ad hoc reporting requirements
- Continuous improvement of accounting processes and systems
- Liaison with external auditors in respect of financial audits
This is an excellent position for a passionate and driven accountant who is keen to apply their skill-set in a highly complex, fast-paced environment. You will have learnt your trade in a big 4 or mid-tier CA environment. You’ll have an appreciation for the finer details, with the interpersonal skills to work cross functionally in a complex environment.
Essential skills & experience:
- Chartered Accountant with at least 2 years post qualified experience
- An understanding of external financial reporting, including preparation of group financial statements
- Experience in the preparation of monthly management reports, within agreed monthly timetables
The environment is fast-paced, and it is essential that you can thrive in a fluid environment with shifting priorities. The company continues to enjoy impressive, sustained growth and very real opportunities exist for you to progress your career and learn new skills.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Chris Cooper on 021 197 4491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org