Senior Financial Accountant
- Great Tauranga City Location
- Relaxed and supportive culture
- Ideal "summer" contract opportunity
Our client is a large commercial organisation based in the heart of Tauranga’s CBD. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, senior financial accountant to join this large and busy finance team for a period of 8 months. This role could be seen as a foot in the door or perhaps just a great way to diversify your experience. Alternatively, for those considering relocation to the region, this option would be the perfect way to experience Tauranga over the summer period.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant will be to:
- Drive annual reporting requirements and process
- Manage and oversee all NZ tax compliance and reporting requirements
- Finance partner for key subsidiaries including reporting and advice
- Key contact for external parties including tax advisers and auditors
- Oversee GL reporting and reconciliation
To be successful in this role you at least 8 years relevant NZ experience as well as a recognized Accounting qualification. You will also have:
- A strong understanding of NZ accounting standards and the ability to generate high quality reports
- Strong accounting systems and process knowledge
- Significant experience in accounting reconciliation to a high standard as well as a good understanding of NZ tax
- Ability to extract and manipulate large volumes of data
To be considered for this role please apply online. For more information contact Ben Kershaw 021 887 494 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A newly created role which forms part of the senior leadership team, working for an impressive & successful kiwi owned private business.
An opportunity to work for one of NZ’s largest & fastest growing property development & funds management business.