Senior Financial Accountant
- NZX Listed business
- 6 month contract with ongoing opportunities
- Working for a very impressive hiring manager
6 Month contract with long-term possibilities. Successful NZX listed business. High-performance team.
• Timely and accurate completion of Monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting
• P&L reporting for multiple profit centres
• Preparing the statutory accounts in an accurate and timely manner
• Work to tight timelines and ensure all deadlines are met
• Ad hoc projects and tasks to be specified by the Financial Controller
• Conducting detailed reviews of the Group’s balance sheet for accuracy and assist junior staff with investigating discrepancies and closing out variances.
Ideally, you will be CA qualified (or equivalent), having started your career in a Big 4 or a mid-tier Chartered Accounting firm, or have hands-on financial reporting experience within a listed or multinational business. You have a confident and engaging interpersonal style, and can build meaningful, professional relationships at every level of the business. Exposure to large ERP systems is desirable and strong technical accounting knowledge will be essential.
To be considered for this position, submit your CV by following the link below.