- South Auckland
- Flexible Working Hours & Free Parking
- Chris21 or iChris experience
Duties will include;
• Overseeing the payroll clerk to ensure the processing of data relating to salaries, wages, allowances and other payments/deductions are maintained efficiently
• Prepare IRD and ACC returns on a timely basis
• Understanding and maintaining the iChris payroll software
• Work closely with management to ascertain future payroll needs and system enhancements
• Maintain budget information
• Create custom reports alongside the Business Analyst
• Continuous analyse for areas for process improvement
• You will be the main point of call for any internal or external payroll related queries
You will be working within a close-knit and supportive team for a passionate not for profit organisation offering a collaborative and hardworking environment. This team prides themselves on offering an excellent work life balance as well as flexibility where ever possible.
Please get in touch to view the full job spec or have a confidential conversation with regards to this unique opportunity.
Please Apply now or call Samantha Wilson on 021 195 0550 or email me directly at email@example.com