Tourism Holdings Limited (THL) is a globally connected and ambitious RV business, delivering to hundreds of thousands of customers every year across operations in New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom & Europe, USA, and Canada, as well as franchises in Southern Africa and Japan. They are NZX and ASX listed, driven by a growth mindset they are always evolving.
Collectively THL represents over 15 RV brands, each brand with their own history and reputation in the markets they operate. Amplified by their connections to the broader tourism industry and manufacturing sectors.
THL offices are currently based in the CBD but will be looking to move offices to Mangere in December this year.
THL are looking for an Accountant to join them for a 12-month fixed term contract to maintain BAU whilst some members of the finance team undergo an internal project. As the Accountant you will support the finance team, with a particular focus in Fixed Assets, reporting into the Accounting Manager.
Duties will include:
- Run fixed assets register – including work in progress, new purchases, sales and depreciation
- Assisting with new fleet finance and repayments
- Review payment runs
- Account reconciliation between rental and vehicle sales business
- Assist with financial and management accounting
- Month end reporting – including P&L and balance sheet
- Provide wider team with accounting information and analysis as required.
- Support the wider finance function where necessary
You will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple systems
- Excellent Excel skills
- MS D365 experience would be beneficial
If you’re interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Nadia Macpherson 021 243 6485 (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Hunter Campbell for a confidential discussion.
- Initial full-time fixed term contract for 12 months
- Auckland CBD with flexible working supported
- Supportive team environment