- Superb 1st step into industry
- Broad & varied role working for an incredibly passionate manager
- NZ owned business with global operations
This business is an industry leader and an NZ success story. Headquartered in Auckland with global operations, this organisation prides itself on its premium services and products.
This is a broad and varied role which is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to make their first move from Audit into industry. Working as part of a medium-sized finance team and directly into the head of finance your key tasks will involve the following.
- Assist with the preparation, completion & analytical review of month-end reporting
- Monthly reporting & analysis on the financial performance of the business
- Ownership of all tax accounting responsibilities
- Assist with foreign exchange & treasury management duties
- Providing ad-hoc analysis for non-finance stakeholders (ops, sales, marketing etc.)
The ideal candidate for the position will be someone who is a newly qualified accountant, currently working within an audit division for one of the big 4 professional services firms.
What’s in it for you…
This is an opportunity to make your first move into industry, working for a manager who will support your professional development and growth. Due to the size of the business and the finance team, you will gain broad and varied exposure with the opportunity to get involved in multiple ad-hoc tasks and projects.
The position also attracts a competitive salary and benefits package.
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion please call Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This acclaimed property group is experiencing phenomenal growth and requires an experienced Financial Controller to bolster their ranks as they surge
Senior Group & Tax Accountant
Combine your strong financial and tax knowledge. Join a multinational FMCG business. Initial 2 month contract.