- Flexible hours - part time or full time
- Small close knit culture
This established accounting firm, located in Cambridge is looking for an experienced intermediate or senior accountant to join their close knit team.
This is one of those rare roles where if you have the right experience you can shape the role to suit your lifestyle. The role could be full time or part time and could grow over time. It is a friendly, informal structure and a team that is committed to quality work but also likes to have fun along the way.
They have a broad client base and you will have lots of client contact. You will need to have at least two years experience in a Chartered Accounting firm but while advantageous, a CA qualification isn’t mandatory.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Preparation of annual financial statements, income tax and GST returns
– Recognising opportunities and issues with clients
– Managing your own workflow
– Collaborating with the team to develop client services and improve internal procedures
– Effectively manage your own performance and development
Ideally you will have had experience with Xero and MYOB and you will be an advanced user of Word, Outlook and Excel.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive person to be part of a small team that is flexible, friendly and fun.
To find out more please get in touch with Carleen Thomson
021 887 436
or submit your CV for consideration.