- Working Closely With An Impressive Finance Manager
- Broad & Varied Opportunity
- Business is in Exciting Growth Mode
This business is a SME, who are experts within the land development industry. They strive for excellence in everything they do and have strong company values that each and every staff member believes in.
The business has been in operation for over 7 years now and are going from strength to strength. Due to the business securing some major projects they are now ready to push onto their next phase of growth and with that they are looking for a technically sound, yet commercially savvy Accountant to join the team.
Reporting to an impressive Finance Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Assist with monthly management accounts, variance analysis & commentaries
- Assist with month end accounting process & preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the production of the annual budget & periodic forecasting.
- Support the Finance Manager to prepare, develop and analyse financial information.
- Support project leads via the project management system accurately &consistently to ensure successful delivery.
- Maintaining the fixed-asset register
- GST/FBT, RWT
- Assist with job pricing
- Prepare adhoc reporting
- Ongoing review of cash flow
- Qualified CA/CPA
- Strong systems knowledge (Xero would be advantageous)
- Advanced in Excel
- Excellent commercial acumen with strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Level headed and business minded
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your CV by following the link below. If you’d like to find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Josie Clarke on 027 773 4733 or email email@example.com